Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years!

It is a new year and everyone is talking about goals and wishes. Mine this year are simple.  I only have a couple of goals this year that I plan to make a reality.

As most people that know me know, I am in college. I am getting a 3.90 GPA and my goal is to keep it there or raise it to a 4.0. I want to pass all my classes with as high of a grade that I am able to get. I will not stop until I have gotten my degree even though I don't know what that will be in yet. For most of my life I was a mother and wife. I have never done anything that wasn't for my family or kids. This is something that I chose to do not only for my family, but for myself. I am going to college because it is something I always wanted to do. I just got side tracked along the way. I am ready now to do the things in my life I was meant to do, and to move forward with what the future holds for me, my husband and my children.  I want to change the world for the better, I just don't know how to do that yet.
Ashford University copright 2011


That brings me to my next New Year goal. I plan to start a saving account that I keep all of our money in that we can possibly spare. I don't want to waste another dime and not because I am trying to be thrifty. I want to save every penny possible because the faster we save up money the faster we are able to move out of the United States. Jason and I both agree that America is going down the tubes fast and there is no way we are going to stay here when we don't have to. We are looking into Tasmania and Australia. The speak English there so we would not have to learn a second language nor would Tyler. Tiffany does not want to go with us and Brad can't as they don't have SSI there and he can't work. Dakota will stay behind with his father as well.
Australian Flag



This will be a big change for me as I am used to having all my children close by. I don't want to force them to go when they don't want to though and Tiffany has made a lot of friends here in IL. There is always visits to us and us to them so I am sure we will survive. Dakota is Brad's pride and joy so I know he will be cared for and all of Brad's family is close by to help him if needed. Tiffany will be 14 this year and in 4 years she will be an adult. I hope to be moved before 4 years, but we are not sure when we will be able to move for sure. I worry like any mother would, but I know in my heart that this is the best thing for Jason and I. Tyler is so young he will adjust just fine and my other kids will be okay here in the states with their dad and their family. If they ever want to visit and move out with Jason and I we will not deny them that option.

So as you can see, this year I have set goals and I plan to stick to them. Every year people set goals of weight loss, or whatever and never stick to them. I am doing something a bit different. I am setting goals for my future. I would do these things whether it was the "New Year" or not. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and that they are safe. I hope that you are able to set realistic goals and make your life as wonderful and love filled as you deserve. Always remember that if you follow your heart you can never go wrong.

2 comments:

  1. You're a blogger, yippee! Way to go. (Where the heck is Tasmania, lol?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It is part of Australia. The little island at the bottom... Jason and I no longer feel the need to stay in the United States :)

    ReplyDelete