Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Short Update

Tyler, Tiffany, Dakota-James
Well the kids return to school tomorrow after a 15 day break. I can't tell you how happy that makes ME! I love my children, but locking them indoors, due to nasty cold weather, for that long of a time is pure HELL. Not only on them, but for us parents as well. Other then that the kids greatly enjoyed their presents and the break from school. Jason and I are working to get things back on schedule and it is hard. We have always been night people and now that we need to be up during the day it is becoming rough on us. I am sure over time we will adjust.

My puppy in my arms
 I am still battling depression, but each day that I get out of bed is a good day.My birthday present from Jason this last year, (Odie), has made battling all these depression and anxiety problems a lot easier. He is the best little guy in the world and I can't imagine my life without him. 
Last night was a bit rough, but I have a wonderful husband to see me through all the good and bad times. Our cat decided that digging his claw into my toe and making me bash my foot off of the reclining couch was a great idea! So, off to the ER we went. There is deep tissue bruising and ice, rest, and pain medicine is all that was required...oh and they wrapped it up. It is the next day and already it doesn't hurt as bad and I am able to walk on it.

Jason and our Odie Puppy
Jason is still on high cholesterol medicine, but he is being careful and feels and looks pretty healthy. He is having issues with heartburn off and on though. I fear that he may be having gallbladder issues. If so, out it will come as well, and we will get through that surgery too. The older we get the more we realize the crap we put ourselves through when we were younger, we are paying for today. We have not smoked since his hospital visit. This month it is 5 months without a smoke. We have never really drank alcohol so I don't worry about that. We do have to eat better, but it is hard on a limited budget and picky eaters in the house. Exercise is next on our list, but my ankle has to heal and we have to find somewhere warm to do it at that doesn't cost 50 bucks a month.



We are trying to get our lives on the track we think they are meant to be on, but it is a long rough road. We know that we have to stop living like teenagers and take better care of our bodies and lives. We are in college and going after the degree's that we want to make our careers for the rest of our working days with. Everyone knows we have plans to move out of the United States and start our forever lives in Australia. So much is planned and going on in the next few years, but one thing is for sure. We are all happy, healthy and doing the best we can. We will take things one day at a time and we will survive because we are survivors.

No comments:

Post a Comment