Saturday, April 28, 2012

An Update on Family

Hello again everyone! There has been so many changes since the last time I wrote on here.

Tiffany age 14
Dakota-James age 10
Tyler age 5
Kimberly age 15
The kids are doing wonderful. They are almost out for the summer and are excited about that. Tiffany and DJ will be moving on to 8th and 4th grades. Tyler graduates preschool this year and will go on to kindergarden this fall. I can't wait to see how he does in full time school. We will have to work on his schedule for school over the summer, but he is a very smart little man. He is still having fine motor skills, but we have several things that we can do to help him work on that...When he is willing to work with us that is. Kimberly is being very good and is doing wonderful in school. She is growing up so fast it is hard to believe that at her age I had her in my arms....( I was 15 when Kimberly was born) All my babies are growing up so fast!

Jason with ALL of his children

Jason is doing wonderful. His health is getting stronger and stronger each day. He has a few health problems, but all in all he is ten times better then what he was before his lung surgery. He is still doing great in college. He has been remodeling up here and him and his father have made a closet into a bathroom for me. It is wonderful! He bought bikes over a game system and we bike regularly now to get exercise and fresh air as much as we can. We are both eating grilled foods as Jason bought a gas grill for us to cook on. It tastes wonderful and is healthier then fried foods.

Odie Puppy Shepard age 9 months
I am doing pretty good. I am on an anxiety medication twice a day and a depression pill of a morning. I also take a sleeping aid at night. This has made my life a lot easier and made it a lot easier for my family to deal with me. I am not always mad, sad, or hurting. We are still working on getting it perfect, but already it is so much better! I am very much overweight now that we don't smoke anymore, so there are no new photo's of me to add to this. I am trying hard to get the extra weight off and hope I can get my self confidence back as well. I eat healthier as I said above and I exercise the best I can with the back and feet problems I have. My Odie Puppy is registered now and officially my doggy! He is a great little guy. We have him potty trained basically now and he is getting along with the cats and kids great! He loves to watch Tyler blow bubbles and then he tries to pop them. ( no joke!) We have talked about getting another little one so he has a playmate, but we are not sure at this point. We took him to get groomed...he was very cute, but I don't think we will get the hair cut again...I love his longer hair better!

Well.....There you have it. An update on the most important thing in my world my family! We hope you enjoyed reading this and I will be sure to start keeping it updated. I have started several projects and plan to post how we did them and pictures of the finished product. 

TAKE CARE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is greta to hear that you are all doing so well! I'll look forward to reading about your projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete